- Practical GDP Training covering 10 Chapters of GDP Guidelines
- Guidelines are based on Article 84 and Article 85b(3) of Directive 2001/83/EC ( 1 ). The Commission has published EU Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice (GDP) in 1994 ( 2 ). Revised guidelines were published in March 2013 ( 3 ) in order to take into account recent advances in practices for appropriate storage and distribution of medicinal products in the European Union, as well as new requirements introduced by Directive 2011/62/EU ( 4 ).
- Correctly interpret gray areas in relation to your current challenges and how to ensure tasks are carried out according to the GDP requirements
- GDP Training Coverage include transport and storage, as well as handling of medicine and or pharmaceutical materials such as Commercial Medicine or IMPs among others
- Land, Sea and Air logistics, as well as storage, packaging and containers covered based on practical and experience from Day to Day examples... Much more...
GDP Certificate Upon Training Completion