Draft Agenda: 30+ Topics
Complete The Form to Access the Draft Agenda: 4TH Temperatuz 2019, Barcelona, Spain
Presenting on a Topic of Your Interest for 30 minutes?
Annually we aim for 80% new speakers, contributors and presenters, the process is rather simple and is focused on Sharing Experience.
Here is a selection of topics as part of the 4TH Temperatuz 2019 Draft Agenda:
- Constructing a risk-based approach during distribution to maximize efficiency of transportation
- GDP Audits: Weak points when conducting GDP AUDIT based on inspections
- Exploring the Optimal Temperature- Controlled Freight Options
- Qualified suppliers and transport solutions – GDP, W.H.O, FDA or MHRA requirements
- Utilizing temperature data collated over time to create a more efficient distribution model
- Last Mile Distributions and associated key challenges
- Case Studies in Emerging Global Markets: Tackling Challenges in Temperature-Controlled Supply Chain
- Serialization and Track & Trace Business Case: Impending International Deadlines and what they mean for Your Global Supply Chain
- End-to-end process excellence to ensure uninterrupted delivery of bio/pharma logistics
- Continuous Improvement in the Pharma Supply Chain through Real Time Visibility?
- Creating a High Performance, Cost Effective Packaging Line: Best Practice Approaches to Achieving Excellence
- Selection of time and temperature-controlled shipment technologies and integration according to requirements
- Assessing the fundamentals of Warehousing and Storage Systems
- Air Container shipments and the case for International Standards
- And Much More...
You may be interested to speak and join your peers from pharma and biopharma industries based on associating work of excellence with your brand. Or to gain industry recognition, it may be that you wish to access direct feedback from your peers on the presented topic. Whatever your focus or interest remember the conference is based on sharing practical experience.
Download the Draft agenda now and access 30+ topics...